Friday, May 16, 2014

Volunteer Spotlight - Nicole Bruzda


The following letter was written by a high school student that volunteered at Redstone Highlands in the activities department. She worked under Activities Supervisor Karen Stock and wrote this wonderful letter about her experience. 

Dear Karen,

Thank you so much for the opportunity at Redstone Highlands. It has been such a great experience for me that I will never forget. Through helping at Redstone I now know that nursing is what I really want to do as a career. Everyone that I have met: both residents and employees have welcomed me, and I truly feel part of the Redstone family. I have learned a lot that I will take with me into the future as I go to college and pursue nursing. It has been great working with you, and I appreciate the time you have taken out for me during my time at Redstone. Every time I see you, you have a smile on your face. I can tell that you really love your job, and I hope one day I love mine as much as you do yours. I would also like to thank you for introducing me to Anne. Although I wasn’t able to know her for too long: I loved talking to her, and seeing her smile. Going through that with Anne has better prepared me for what’s ahead. Again, thank you for the wonderful time I spent with you and the Redstone employees, and residents.

Sincerely,


Nicole Bruzda

No comments:

Post a Comment